Hand painted candle safety and tips.
- Remove all packaging before use. It is recommended that your candle remains wrapped, and stored in a cool place, out of direct sunlight prior to display and /or burning.
- Ensure the candle is standing straight up and firmly in a secure candle holder before lighting. There is no guarantee the candle will not drip, due to burning process, alignment and drafts.
- Always trim the wick of the candle to approx. ¼ inch before lighting to ensure the best and most safe possible burn. Due to paint on the candle this can be drawn up onto the wick. If this happens and your wick becomes elongated, and causing a large flame, distinguish your candle, and trim the wick before relighting. If this is not also done, it will cause the candle to burn very fast due to the heat centred on top of the candle.
- Make sure you burn the candle on a flat surface and protect any surfaces that may be damaged from dripping wax.
- Do not burn the candle near any flammable objects that may catch fire. For example; curtains, furniture, carpets, lamps, etc.
- Never move the candle whilst lit and do not touch the wick when hot.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep the burning candle out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep away from any drafts or anything that might sway the flame in any direction.
-Do not burn your taper or pillar candles beyond the last inch.
Please extinguish the candle carefully.
Candle safety is the responsibility of the buyer.